Google Play Store App Reviews | Buy Google Play Reviews for Your Android Apps
The effect of ratings & reviews on Search Visibility and Conversion in-app store
Both Google Play and App Store present a tendency to rank apps with more positive ratings and reviews. Ratings and reviews are essential ASO factors, for both conversion rate and visibility.
By our test and feedback report on which thousands of app users were investigated to know their opinion of ratings and reviews. Almost 80% check them and more than half of them consider the reviews as important as their friends’ opinion.
The more and better ratings and reviews you have, the better users’ sentiment will be, and that will lead to more downloads!
ASO World Service: APP Store Promotion
1. Keyword Installs: iOS & Android
Boost your app’s keyword ranking in the App Store and Play Store, which means more people see your app on search results.
Running the keyword installs campaign for both iOS and Android would increase your app’s keyword rankings and bring you thousands of new organic users.
Boost your iOS and Android app’s position in the keyword search. Rank improvement guaranteed if you choose right packages.
2. APP Package Installs: iOS & Android
Play Store and App Store algorithms insist that app with a low number of downloads never appears in top results, the Stores will rank apps by how often they have been downloaded and how often they are downloaded today.
Users prefer to choose the best apps on the market with more downloads, and it means you can get more and more organic users if you choose right packages.
3. Android and iOS app reviews and ratings
No matter whether it is Android app reviews or iOS app reviews, almost 80% of people install apps depending on reviews and ratings.
App ratings & reviews campaigns will help in increasing your app’s rankings and boost your organic installs. If you have a high rating score, it will attract more users. We do continuously improve the system on a regular basis.
Why are Ratings and Reviews Important?
Everything is simple:
- applications rated below 3.5 stars rise to TOP rarely
- the better rating brings more purchases and installs
- rating is the first thing people pay attention to
- when choosing, the potential users are more likely to install an application with the best rating
- people always read reviews before buying an app
- in 85% of cases, people read reviews before installing an application
- the app rating is an obvious indicator of the users’ attitude to your app and company in general